CsF offers to our customers the following services in discovery chemistry:
- Custom Synthesis (>98% pure, from mg to kg scale).
- Synthesis of designed compounds for SAR studies.
- Building blocks & scaffolds.
- Key and advanced intermediates.
- Synthetic route design, evaluation and scouting.
We serve to our clients any synthesis compounds, using a provided procedure by the client or optimized by ourselves from mg to kg with purities over 98%.
Process chemistry and route scouting
CsFlowChem offers in process chemistry:
- Development of new synthetic route for target molecules.
- Route Validations.
- Optimization of difficult reaction steps from an existing route.
- Isolation and structural determination of impurities.
For the medicinal chemistry groups, CsF offers the following services:
- Route development and scouting.
- SAR compounds resynthesis.
- Reference Standard.
Flow chemistry services
Csflowchem offers a full flow chemistry services. The CsF lab’s flow system covers the total process from R&D to kg scale production. CsF’s system is a flow chemistry platform to scale up your reaction from gram method development to kilogram production. This combination of flexibility and scalability, in just one system, allows the fast development of new chemical reactions and kilo-lab operations to perform in a standard laboratory fume hood.
Methods developed in our CsF lab’s flow system can be scaled up directly to kg scale, without any re-optimization. CsF lab’s flow system is capable of pressure up to 100 bar and temperatures from -80 to +300 ˚C. In CsF lab’s flow system it is possible to evaluate many reaction parameters in a short period of time, employing very little raw material.
Csflowchem provide to their clients the following reaction conditions in a flow reactor:
- Hi and Low temperature reactions.
- Hydrogenations, carbonylations and any gas-liquid reactions, with homo or heterogeneous catalyst.
- Photochemical reactions.
- Reactor sizes from 1 mL to 300 mL, or higher in case the client need it.
- Reaction temps from -100ºC to 350ºC.
- Flow rates from 0.05 mL/min to 160 mL/min.
The commitment in CsF is optimize and scale up for suitable reaction in short time. The reactor is designed to work in mostly every condition.
CSFlowChem is a CRO (Contract Research Organization) specialized in custom synthesis, contract research, route development, optimization and flow chemistry lead by a staff with more than 20 years of experience.
San Pablo CEU University
Ctra de Boadilla del Monte 5,3
28668 Madrid – Spain
Telf +34 669 574 502